31 January 2014

Ann Summers bra claims to give you breasts THREE sizes bigger in an instant | Mail Online

Ann Summers bra claims to give you breasts THREE sizes bigger in an instant | Mail Online

'The difference between the before and after pictures really does look like I've had surgery. No other padded/boosting bras on the high street have achieved this for me and I think at £34, it's a must-have for every woman's lingerie drawer.

'The design is very comfortable and the smooth cups mean it can be worn under evening wear or light fabrics, while the lace trim makes the plunge cut even sexier. Love it.'

Meanwhile, Ashton, 26, from Yorkshire, a natural bra size 32B, decided to opt out of surgery after trying it on.

'No need to save for that boob job now I've discovered the Triple Boost. I could not believe my eyes when I clocked my two new boobs,' she said.

'I've tried many padded cleavage enhancer bras in my lifetime, but this is by far the best - and most effective - I've ever worn. My confidence is sky high now and it's nice knowing I can wear certain styles of clothing now without feeling self-conscious about my bust looking flat.'



Leanne, 33, Leeds, bra size 34C, says she was astounded by her new cleavage in the Ann Summer's bra, right