11 March 2014

Silicone Hypersensitivity

The human body sees Silicone as a foreign invader
My body recognized the breast implants as foreign invaders and built a lymphocyte to create a scar tissue around the implant, in order to wall it off.

The silicone lymphocytes did not simply disappear after the implants were encased in scar tissue. Instead, after walling of the implant the lymphocytes lay dormitt until the re-introduction to more silicone and or any of it's components, the silica, silicate and/or silicon. Unfortunately, as is common with hypersensitivities they can be hereditary. The silicone  lymphocyte was passed to my two children born after implants. The information contained in this website depicts what we experienced after my two children born after implants and I began to suffer from multiple unexplainable illnesses. -  My Story...