Pipactioncampaign think`s HMG have treated their former patients appallingly ....This is what HMG says:
HMG "said they were confident that they had provided the best quality of care to patients throughout their trading history and always had skilled surgeons, expertise and patient care. They said they had carried out patient satisfaction surveys from 2007 to 2010 and had also carried out a recent 2013 survey for Surgical Satisfaction (for patients who had undergone surgery).
" They said that on a scale of 1 (very poor) to 5 (very good), their average score was between 4 (good) and 5 (very good). Of the 2013 survey for quality of care for surgical patients, they scored 4.5 for quality of care at the hospital and 4.4 to 4.5 for aftercare. They provided summaries of scores from the Patient Satisfaction surveys dated between 2007 and 2010 and from the 2013 Surgical Satisfaction Survey."
1. Please write your complaint and send to HMG ( make sure its to your original clinic )
2. Make a complaint to the CQC using this online form - get it on the record!
3. In your complaint make reference to the fact HMG has abandoned you without a Duty of Care.
4. Chose the cheapest, nastiest PIP implants for their surgeries, but charged you for Medical grade implants
5. Were not adequately insured for the services they offer
6. Are getting away with a SHOCKING advertising campaign making untrue claims! etc etc etc:)
If what HMG has to say makes you mad, please complain!
THE MORE THE MESSIER!
Here is a formal complaint template letter you can download and fill in (Easy , takes 2 mins)
You could then send a copy to the Care Quality Commission ( CQC )
Here is clear advice from Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA) who are the UK charity for patient safety and justice. We provide free and confidential clinical negligence support
.Here is the link for Complaining about Private Healthcare which gives you good clear advice on complaining ....
So come all you HMG ladies , Let`s get complaining xx